DAMQG meets at 6:30 p.m. on the first Tuesday of each month, unless otherwise noted. Meetings are held at Northbrook Presbyterian Church – 22055 W. 14 Mile Rd., Beverly Hills, MI 48025
March 7, 2017 –
- Your February charity blocks
- Items for show and tell
- For those that attended QuiltCon, any projects you worked on during workshops or a favorite takeaway from a lecture/demo/panel you attended
- Zippered Pouch Swap – Make a zippered pouch, wrap it, bring it to the September meeting, and we’ll do a white elephant swap to trade. Use your favorite pattern or follow this tutorial from from The Crafty Gemini – Zippered Box Pouch
- Show and tell
- Question of the month: What is the all time quilt pattern or project on your quilting list that you want to make?
- Birthday swap item (if you haven’t already submitted to the box)
- Items for the Build the Bank table
For our education portion, Erica will be discussing Improv Quilting.
Future 2016 Meetings: October 4, November 1, December 6 (Members only meeting)
- Sew-in at Camp Green Lake (Donna T.’s house) on August 21 from 11am-5pm. Bring your machine or hand stitching project and a small plate to share for the lunch pot luck buffet. There is table space for 16, plus outdoor seating, weather permitting.
- Applique Class with the Craft Divas on September 24
- October Meeting & Demo Night on 10/4 at 6:30 p.m. – 4 stations with Make & Takes and Demos
- Fall Retreat – October 28-30 at Creative Passions in Cheasaning, MI (http://www.creativepassionsllc.com/). Cost for the weekend is $140. A deposit of $70 or 50% is due at registration. 16 spots available. To register call Laura Greenfelder at 989-845-2159. Let her know you are signing up for Creative Passions 3 and are part of the group reserved under Nancy McIntyre.